Established in 1948 and born out of the intuition of Alberto Minotti, the company was passed along to Renato and Roberto Minotti in 1991, who grew Minotti into the international markets. Responsible for the corporate strategy, they share their creative vision and aesthetic key-principles with the architect Rodolfo Dordoni since 1998, who was assigned the role of coordinator of all the company collections. The story of the family is moving forward. The same dedication and long-term vision that has marked the success of the company over its seventy years has also been shared by the third generation. Minotti’s international vision has resulted in a widespread presence in 63 countries, through a network of 33 flagship stores and over 300 qualified dealers around the world.